Why is cycling good for your health.
The bicycle ride is a trend nowadays. This year, due to the Corona pandemic, the sale of every good has come down, especially the sale of vehicles has been very low, but during this time there has been a record-breaking sale of cycles. It may be a little difficult to believe, but in the year 2020, the highest number of bicycles have been sold so far.
According to the India Bicycle Manufacturers Association, more than 40 lakh bicycles have been sold so far this year. This is the biggest increase in demand for bicycles and for the first time in history, such a trend has been created for buying bicycles. In the last five months, bicycle sales have gone up to 80%.
Cycle sale increased due to social distancing
Social distancing is also a major reason for buying a bicycle. People prefer to travel with their vehicles instead of public transport. If you want to go a little too far, or go to your office nearby or have some other work, then people are going by bicycle. With this, their work is also being done and fitness is also being made. Apart from this, there are many benefits of cycling:
1. Helpful in keeping the heart healthy and safe, if you are cycling for some time every day, then you reduce the risk of heart-related diseases. This increases the heart rate and corrects blood circulation.
2. For the cycling of muscles, good exercise of feet is done by cycling that strengthens its muscles.
3. It’s the best way to lose weight. It is helpful in reducing excess fat present in the body.
4. Cycling daily helps to improve the immune system and makes the immune system strong. The ability to fight diseases also increases.
5. It helps in relieving stress. Regular cyclists are less likely to complain of depression.
It is not necessary to set a particular time for cycling. You can ride a bicycle to complete your daily tasks.