In yet another setback to the common man, CNG and PNG prices have been hiked in several cities including the national capital on Wednesday.
Indraprastha Gas Limited has announced a hike in prices of both CNG and PNG in Delhi and neighbouring cities of Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, and others with effect from 6 am on October 13.
Also Read | Dengue cases in Punjab on ‘alarming rise’
Following the latest price hike, the compressed natural gas price in Delhi now stands at Rs 49.76 per kg while PNG will cost Rs 35.11 per SCM.
Also Read | Petrol, diesel prices in India rise
PNG rates in your city:
- In Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, PNG will now be Rs 34.86 per SCM
- In Gurugram, it would be Rs 33.31 per SCM.
- PNG in Rewari and Karnal would cost Rs ₹33.92 SCM.
- In Muzzaffarnagar, Meerut and Shamli, it would be Rs 38.37 per SCM.
CNG rates in your city:
- CNG price in NCT of Delhi would be ₹49.76 per kg.
- In Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, CNG price would be Rs 56.02 per kg.
- In Gurugram, CNG will cost Rs 58.20 per kg.
- In Rewari, CNG price has gone up to Rs 58.90 per kg.
- In Karnal and Kaithal, CNG would be Rs 57.10 per kg.
- In Muzzaffarnagar, Meerut and Shamli, CNG price is Rs 63.28 kg.
- CNG in Kanpur, Fatehpur and Hamirpur is Rs 66.54 per kg.
- CNG prices in Ajmer, Pali and Rajsamand surged to Rs 65.02 per kg.
This is the second revision in the rates for the month. CNG and PNG rates were increased by Rs 2.28 per kg and Rs 2.10, respectively, after a hike of 62 per cent was announced in natural gas prices on October 1.